- Direct fitment compatible with Ford Bronco 2021-2022.
- Allows you to mount SSC1 SSC2 or SS3 LED pods to the spare tire.
- Custom-designed harness for simple wiring with OEM connectors and aux switch override.
- Provides high-power reverse light and red accent light.
- Bolts on to spare tire carrier using included 60mm or 90mm extension lugs.
- Designed and assembled in USA.
Overview. There's plenty of ways to add light behind your vehicle but the new Stage Series Reverse Light Kit stands out with innovations in both function and ease of use. This kit includes an integrated red running light and plug-and-play wiring harness for trouble-free installation! Thanks to Stage Series TIR optic technology this kit provides a huge amount of extra reverse light. The included switch allows you to toggle it on any time or activate automatically with your reverse lights for a truly integrated solution.
Plug and Play. Thanks to custom-molded OEM connectors this kit is completely plug-and-play. The included adapter harness plugs right into your factory tail lights for easy installation and operation. No cutting drilling or additional wiring needed! The kit operates as an additional red accent light with your tail lights and then automatically switches to a high-power backup light when your vehicle is in reverse. The included toggle switch allows you to override the vehicle signals and turn on the main beam anytime.
Backlight Functionality. The Stage Series LED pods included with this kit feature a distinctive backlight in a vibrant red color which functions as an additional accent light while driving! The backlight fully illuminates the TIR optic providing a more unique and modern look than the small indicator LEDs found in other products.
Included in the box:
- Two (2) SSC1 SSC2 or SS3 Standard LED Pods
- One (1) Reverse Light Wiring Harness for 2021-2022 Ford Bronco
- One (1) Deutsch DT 4-pin splitter wire
- One (1) Mounting bracket
- Two (2) 60 mm long lug nuts
- Two (2) 90 mm long lug nuts
- Four (4) Zip Ties
- Mounting hardware