- Constructed of heavy duty aluminum slats
- T-slot rails for added hauling options
- Matte black finish
- Remote operated
- Works great with most 5th wheel hitches
- Slides on maintenance free sealed ball bearings
- Integrated canister cargo light - key fob operated
- Lockable in any position
- Supports up to 500 lbs. evenly distributed
- Crossbars and accessories not included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Retrax accessory compatibility flyer
- Retrax - Rhino-Rack compatibility chart
- Retrax - THULE compatibility chart
The Retrax PowertraxPRO XR is an electrically operated retractable cover that is constructed of heavy-duty aluminum slats that can support over 500 lbs evenly distributed. The aluminum is protected with a matte black powder coat that is extremely UV resistant. While no cover is 100% watertight, the PowertraxPRO XR does a great job by utilizing neoprene compression gaskets that provide great protection against snow and rain. The XR series gives you the added benefit of protecting your cargo while carrying accessories on top for uninterrupted use of your cover.
The XR Series rails feature a convenient T-slot track system so you can fit crossbars above your cover to haul things like kayak carriers, bike racks and more. The XR Series rails come in a durable matte black finish. The provided remotes will let you open or close the cover with great ease. The cover will glide easily on sealed ball bearings and will stop in any position with a push of a button. This allows for 5th wheel usage and unlimited hauling flexibility.
The PowertraxPRO XR installs easily with no drilling thanks to the clamp-on design. You simply need basic tools like a Phillips head screwdriver, Allen wrench, and a socket wrench. Retrax warrants this cover against any manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the product.
NOTE: Crossbars and accessories are not included.